Mary's Mind Metropolis

Monday, January 2, 2012

2o12... Happy New Year!

We'll better late than never! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I have to say it doesn't feel much different than last year. But that will change.
Like every good person does around this time a year is make a list of things we hope to do, to lose, and sometimes gain in this new year. So why should I be any different?

New Year's Resolutions:
*Be more healthy. I really don't need those extra cookies...even if they are saying" eat me, i dare ya." And that includes 3 day's a week of 2o min exercise...minmum.

*Read my scriptures everyday. Even if it just 1 lil verse. They are such a powerful and comforting tool.

*Be more Christlike.

*Don't be so pessimistic...I'm really not that bad. But when I am it's VERY pessimistic!

*Be more patient, better example, more involved, most loving mother and wife i can be. Sometimes this is hard. Everyone knows how hard it can be. Even if your not a mother yourself you have one. Or and aunt or a grandmother, sister, or friend that is a mother and how tiring it can be. Tiring but worth it!

* Except the unexpected...cause we all know life goes according to a strict plan! HA!

*Have at least 1 crafty/arty project due by the end of the month. And update on here. :}

* Sticking to our budget!! And when we do we will have this goal done!!! ( Pay our car off by the end of the year)

I'm sure there was more. But, I think that is a good place to start. Oh and I totally didn't stay up to welcome in the new year. Sleep is to important! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment