Mary's Mind Metropolis

Thursday, December 29, 2011

DIY: twofeer!



Clutter cutter and Earring holder! I think so!

I had a great and easy idea. This came out trying to think of what to get my mom-in-law for Christmas. I saw cork, some old picture frames! Ta-da! Brilliant. I went to work.... It turned out great. And she loved it! Since she loved it I thought, maybe other people will love it too!

It's simple an

d easy and I'm sure people have already thought of this. BUT this is one of New Year's goals...more crafty!

Here we go. Materials:
*You need any size frame, any color. If your going to paint yours than do that first and let dry. Make sure the frame can stand on it's own if it's going on a dresser. But they work hanging on the wall too.

*Cork. I bought mine from Wal-Mart. Just a couple of bucks.
*Marking utencil

And that's all!

WHAT TO DO:
Take back off of frame. Remove glass.
Lay the glass down on the cork.
Trace around the glass.













Then, cut on the line. And pop it into the frame
to see if it fits. If not trim slightly at the cork until
it fits.













AND....... TA-DA!!
A stylish new earing hold that can sit or hang anywhere you
want it too!

I LOVE it, simple and easy...my kinda thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment