Months and months of going back and forth, back and forth....I finally did it.
After talking with my sister this moring (who gave me even more confidence) I told myself it was happening today. The PIXIE cut!
Inspiration:
(simple)
No more annoying little fingers pulling my hair. No more picking fly away hairs out of my mouth, No more getting stuck in my food. (you know this happens). No more fussing with hair in the morning. No more getting pulled on in the middle of the night...because your one true love is sleeping on it...(and weighs a ton) No more searching for bobby pins (Angels singing). Well no more!...Ahhhhh, awesome!
Believe it or not I went to Great Clips. They put me in their little system and 2 minutes later I was in the chair!...I don't even know the ladies name that cut my hair but she was about my age. I sat down she put that little napkin around my neck and asked me what I wanted. "A pixie cut!" :D. "What?!", "A pixie cut". And back and forth seriously like 4 times. So she tied it back. Asked me two more times. Then, she started to cut. BAM! 15 INCHES OF AWESOME GOODNESS! (Going to Locks of Love. Pixie cut and donate at least 10 inches were on my bucket list) It was a cute little stacked bob. She was like "oh it's so cute, I wish I looked that good with a stack! Do you want to stop here?" "Nope, keep on going". Just then my phone rang. It was the Boss. He just wanted to let me know that he supported me...(awwwww). It took maybe 15 minutes. Crazy how something took years to grow only take one short snip and its gone. She blow dried it, put some putting in it...and all done! Pretty darn cute!...I think I pull it off.
(Yes I know...why did you cut your hair it's beautiful!?...listed reasons above.)
Ah... :)
Got in the car. Drove home. Couldn't stop touching this new chicness! Pull into the driveway. Slowly open the door.
The Boss man looked pretty approving! "Looks way better than than I thought it was going to look!" I told Abbey doo that I got a hair cut. Boss asked her what she thought. " I like it!" and then she gave me a kiss. Awwwww! Heartmelt! The sweetest thing. (loved!)
So I'm feeling pretty good. :) No regret tears and not gunna be any!



No comments:
Post a Comment