We're seeing BLUE!! That's right it's a boy!
Our Heavenly Father has decided to bless us with a happy and a very very active little boy! Jacob and I knew from day one that it was a boy. We went to the temple the day after I took a pregnancy test and all I could think about were boy's names. I was thrilled and scared all at the same time!
Laying on the table and watching the big screen as the ultrasound tech moved across my belly I knew it was a boy...and she wasn't even to that "part" yet. She started with the head because he was still heads up. Then, moved down across the chest, heart, organs, and everything was there and functioning beautifully. I'm surprised by how well of a job she did of counting and capturing everything because this punk was running in there! He would not sit still!! It was actually pretty funny. Jacob, waiting impatiently, piped up and asked what it was. So she moved around the thing-a-machig and Ta-da! There his little private parts were...all there and intact. "Yup, it's a boy! There's no denying that." "Oh,no" was the first thing I said. It's not because I didn't want a boy. It was just the fact that we had to buy all that baby crap again...and in a different color. Guh. But, we couldn't be more excited! I couldn't stop smiling that whole time looking at his beautiful face. Now all we need to do it think of a name!
Feeling every blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment