Mary's Mind Metropolis

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School.Engaged.Wedding.and Now Baby!!

Sorry it has been so long since i have been on here!...kind of a terrible blogger.

So i shall tell you whats been going on...




~1st the whole college thing. And during the whole college thing i got engaged!! To the most amazing man in the world!!!



~2nd Moved to Arkansas and just just acouple days befor the wedding we had to find somewhere to live and to work...plus do EVERYTHING for the wedding and reception


~ 3rd I got married!!! July 31, 2009 We were married in the Memphi, Tn Temple! I love him so much! We will be Together Forever



Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Alan Tillman!



~AND 4th....WERE GUNNA HAVE A... BABY!...Honeymoon Baby....it happens! lol We think that I'm about 5 weeks along!!Ahhh CRAZY!!



So i can deffiently say...life is crazily insanly full of surprises!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! I cant beleive that you are married AND pregnant! Time flies by so fast that its hard to believe!!! I miss seeing you and im so happy that you did things right and are happily married in the temple to the man of your dreams!! Keep posting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats soooooooooo cool Mary I can't belive your going to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooo cool that you got married in the temple and now you'll live happily ever after with your prince charming!!!!!!!!! hey good quote "Every girl has a prince charming mine just took a wrong turn and is to dumb to ask for directions!" haha keep posting good luck love you

    ReplyDelete